Jacumba Hot Springs
Jacumba Hot Springs Resort & Spa is the place to go when you need to get away from it all. Take a break from the stress of your everyday life and relax in our world renowned naturally heated mineral springs water.
Many people have referred to the hot springs as ‘mystical healing water’ renowned for the soothing effects on the mind, body & soul. Swim in our spring-fed pools, enjoy a delicious meal in our restaurant or relax with your favorite drink at the Raven’s Nest Bar.
Nestled in East County
Located on the US / Mexico border, high in the mountains of East San Diego County, Jacumba Hot Springs Resort & Spa has the perfect location, fresh air and year round climate for that perfect getaway destination.
Visit our therapeutic mineral pools for a relaxing day or extend your stay in one of our comfortable resort hotel rooms. Enjoy the view from the jacuzzi spa skylight, where you can see birds soaring in the clouds overhead or gaze deep into the starry night.
Walk In…Float Out!
Mineral Hot Springs
Our outdoor swimming pools & indoor jacuzzi style spa are directly fed by the mineral hot springs on our property. Enjoy swimming in the mineral water, relaxing in one of the many lounge chairs poolside, soaking up the warm desert sun or under the cover of a shady umbrella. Add a glass of your favorite beverage to the mix and watch your troubles float away into the clear blue mountain sky.
- Soothing effect on stiff joints & aching muscles
- Mineral Pools average 98 degrees farenheit
- Two outdoor swimming pools + jacuzzi style spa
‘Non-Guest’ Resort Day-Fee: $25 per day / person
- All pools fed by our natural hot springs mineral water
- Reputed to have a healing effect on many physical ailments
- Mineral springs have a detoxifying effect for the entire body
Annual Membership: $350 | $600 Couple’s
Delicious Cuisine & Tasty Drinks
Daily serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Hours of operation:
- Breakfast: 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Lunch: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Dinner Hours:
- Sunday – Thursday: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Open Daily from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Tasty Appetizers
- Exotic Drinks
- Sunday Bloody Mary’s
- Happy Hour
- Pre-Dinner Cocktails
- Live Music Events